Life Coaching in Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham and Warwick
What is Life Coaching?
Are you looking for life coaching in Stratford Upon Avon, Birmingham or Warwick?
Coaching is a relationship between two people, the coach and their client. A coach helps there client to identify what they want to achieve, whether it is in their personal, professional or public life. Once identified, the coach supports their client throughout their quest to achieve their goals, helping to keep the client focused and on track and to overcome any challenges and obstacles on the way to their goal.
Coaching is working with individuals who choose to move their life up a level. I as a coach have worked on my potential and continue to do so.
Sessions can be face to face in the Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull and Birmingham area or alternatively at a location nearer to you, or over the phone, to suit your lifestyle.
How can life coaching help?
What clients will be able to recognise & deal with or create as a result of Coaching with TLC:
- Focus on what they believe to be what they truly want
- Focus on achieving what they truly desire
- Deal with stress and the triggers of stress
- Build a work/life balance that is fulfilling
- Create the building up and maintenance of self-esteem and confidence
- Put together a life plan understanding of their aims and goals
- Create an action plan and then be able to take the action needed i.e. weight loss, stop smoking, change career path
- Improve their ability to relate to others
- Improve their health and lifestyle
- Weight reduction
The above are all goal based ideas. That is, we want something we don't currently have and might use a coach to support us in attaining that.
"If we always do what we have always done we will always get what we have always got, the only person who can change is you"